Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
About Doug Lacey's Basement Systems
Calgary, AB T2C4M9
Doug Lacey's Basement Systems Calgary is Alberta's leader in foundation repair and stabilization technology. Since 1992, our structural contractors have specialized in foundation support solutions for failing or weakened home foundations. Locally owned and operated, homeowners in Calgary and Southern Alberta can ensure long-lasting foundation repair with the crew at Doug Lacey's Basement Systems Calgary.
As the authorized Supportworks company in Calgary and Southern Alberta, customers can benefit from:
- Over 25 years of foundation repair experience
- Locally owned and operated business
- Exclusive, award-winning foundation & concrete repair systems
- Trained & trusted foundation & concrete repair specialists
- Free, no-obligation inspections and estimates - contact today!
- Foundation Repair to help fix and prevent foundation problems that can cause symptoms such as cracked brick or stucco, shearing walls, ceiling gap, bowing walls, sagging floors, and chimney separation.
- Concrete Repair and Leveling to solve pooling water problems, uneven surfaces, and potentially dangerous tripping hazards caused by sunken concrete slabs, including sidewalks, driveways, porches, patios, pool decks, and garage floors.
- Push Piers
- Slab Piers
- SmartJack® Crawl Space Stabilizers
- GeoLock™ Wall Anchors
- PowerBrace™ Wall System
- CarbonArmor® Wall System
- PolyLevel™ High-Density Polyurethane Foam
- NexusPro® Joint Sealant
Doug Lacey's Basement Systems proudly serves Lethbridge, Airdrie, Black Diamond, Bow Island, Brooks, Calgary, Canmore, Cardston, Claresholm, Coaldale, Drumheller, Fort Macleod, Hanna, High River, Innisfail, Langdon, Medicine Hat, Okotoks, Olds, Oyen, Pincher Creek, Red Deer, Rocky Mountain House, Settler, Strathmore, Taber, Three Hills, and surrounding areas.
Contact Doug Lacey's Basement Systems Calgary today for your free inspection and estimate!