Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
We Provide Foundation & Concrete Repair in High River, AB
Your local structural and foundation repair company in High River, AB is Doug Lacey's Basement Systems
Foundation problems only get worse and more expensive to fix over time. We offer proven solutions to help High River homeowners fix their foundation and concrete problems. Whether you have issues with your home’s foundation or a concrete slab, our goal is to provide a permanent fix so you have peace of mind.
For an inspection and cost estimate in High River, AB, contact your local Supportworks contractor today.
Structural & Concrete Repair Services offered in High River:
Structural & Foundation Repair in High River
Foundation problems can cause symptoms throughout your home. Some of the signs of foundation failure are obvious, such as foundation cracks, but there are other symptoms that you might not realize are caused by foundation problems. If you notice any of these symptoms in your home, it’s best to have your foundation inspected by a High River foundation repair professional as soon as possible.
Foundation Problem Signs:
- Cracked Brick/Stucco - Stair-step cracks in exterior foundation walls.
- Bowing Walls - Concrete wall leaning in at the top.
- Shearing Walls - Inward movement of the bottom of the block wall.
- Ceiling Gaps - Space between the ceiling and the interior wall.
- Sagging Floors - Sloping floors or gap between the floor and the interior wall.
- Chimney Separation - Chimney separating from the house.
Concrete Repair in High River
Concrete is prone to cracking and sinking. A cracked and sunken driveway, walkway, or patio not only looks bad, but it can also be a tripping hazard for your family and your guests. Plus, water can pool in the areas that have sunk.
The good news is most concrete can be permanently leveled and repaired without having to replace it. We offer a proven Concrete Protection System to help High River homeowners quickly restore the concrete around their home.
- Lift and level concrete slabs
- Seal concrete cracks and joints
- Seal concrete surfaces to protect against pitting, flaking, and staining
- Resurface concrete to restore its look and function
Why More High River Homeowners Choose Us:
- Custom-Designed Foundation & Concrete Repair Solutions
- Exclusive Products, Proven Effective for Over a Decade
- Financing Options Available - Check With Your Local Dealer
Recent Job Requests for Foundation & Concrete Repair in High River, AB
Project Location: High River, AB T1V 1P1
Comment: We recently purchased this home and the driveway and sidewalk need lifting.
Project Location: High River, AB T1V 1P7
Comment: We own a 2700 square foot building in downtown High River and have extensive damage to the foundation due to flooding. We are hydrovacing the basement because the engineer from the insurance company wants access on Tuesday but I would also like to have an experienced opinion and estimate on the repairs as well. Thanks Rylan