Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
Operating since 1999, Arizona Foundation Solutions is a foundation repair company based in Phoenix, Arizona. Their fully trained and staff specializes in stabilizing and restoring residential and commercial foundations for longevity.
As a part of the Supportworks dealer network, Arizona Foundation Solutions uses proven products in the battle against faulty foundations. Local customers in Central Arizona can benefit from:
- Over 20 years of foundation and concrete repair experience
- Exclusive, long-lasting foundation & concrete repair systems
- Trained & licensed foundation & concrete repair specialists
- 25-year manufacturer's product warranty
- Free, no-obligation inspections and estimates - contact today!
- Foundation Repair to help fix and prevent foundation problems that can cause symptoms such as cracked brick or stucco, shearing walls, ceiling gap, bowing walls, sagging floors, and chimney separation.
- Concrete Repair and Leveling to solve pooling water problems, uneven surfaces, and potentially dangerous tripping hazards caused by sunken concrete slabs, including sidewalks, driveways, porches, patios, pool decks, and garage floors.
- Helical Piers
- Push Piers
- Helical Anchors
- SmartJack® Crawl Space Stabilizers
- GeoLock™ Wall Anchors
- PowerBrace™ Wall System
- CarbonArmor® Wall System
- PolyLevel™ High-Density Polyurethane Foam
Arizona Foundation Solutions provides their professional services to residents of Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, Peoria, Prescott, Gilbert, Payson, Flagstaff, and surrounding areas.
Without addressing foundation problems with these and other techniques, a home can be exposed to chaos and even complete failure. If you fear for the state of your foundation and the structural integrity of your home, contact Arizona Foundation Solutions today! Their friendly experts will help you schedule a free visit.
Proudly serving Phoenix, AZ, Mesa, AZ, and Glendale, AZ.
Show Low, AZ
Before & After
After years of settlement problems, this house down in Flagstaff, AZ, decided to take action. After some research, the homeowners got in contact with Arizona Foundation Solutions to get a long-lasting and efficient solution. The foundation specialists first inspected the property to identify the cause of the settlement issue. After the evaluation, it was determined that the underlying soil was to blame. The soil was unstable due to the high clay content, which caused the foundation to settle unevenly.
Concrete Lifting in Flagstaff, AZ
14 smart jacks were installed in this Munds Park home's crawl space to help stabilize the foundation. Here you can see a shot of both a before and after picture of the crawl space.
Foundation Repair: Munds Park Home needs Smart Jacks
The stem wall on this Peoria, AZ home was showing signs of failure. The existing rebar was causing the stem was to flake and crack, the Homeowner decided to call Arizona Foundation solutions. Our stem wall repair crew installed the NeveRust™ Stem Wall Repair System. Concrete repair is one of the many specialties at Arizona Foundation Solutions, and we service most of Arizona, including Peoria, AZ.
Peoria, AZ NeveRust™ Install
An area of the homeowner's driveway was settling, which is very common in this area. With the technology of PolyLevel, we were able to bring the sidewalk back up to a level position. Besides, for concrete repair in stem walls, Arizona Foundation Solutions is one of the best crawl space and radon testing contractors in Fountain Hills, AZ!
PolyLevel Injection Repair - Fountain Hills, AZ
ASU Sun Devil 100 Awards
Finalist - 2020 BBB's Torch Award for Ethics
BBB Torch Award for Ethics - 2018 Finalist
Residential Consultant Manager
Customer Care Manager
Phoenix, AZ 85040