Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
About Woods Basement Systems
Collinsville, IL 62234
Since 1986, Woods Basement Systems has been offering its foundation repair and concrete repair to homeowners in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The complete line of Foundation Supportworks foundation repair and settlement products along with over 30 years of service give Woods Basement Systems a leg up in the foundation repair industry.
As the authorized Foundation Supportworks company in Greater St. Louis, MO and Southern Illinois, customers can benefit from:
- Over 30 years of foundation repair experience
- Proven, state-of-the-art foundation solutions
- 25-year manufacturer's product warranty
- Free, no-obligation foundation repair estimates - contact today!
- Foundation Repair to help fix and prevent foundation problems that can cause symptoms such as cracked brick or stucco, shearing walls, ceiling gap, bowing walls, and chimney separation.
- Concrete Repair and Leveling to solve pooling water problems, uneven surfaces, and potentially dangerous tripping hazards caused by sunken concrete slabs, including sidewalks, driveways, porches, patios, pool decks, and garage floors.
- Helical Piers
- Push Piers
- Helical Anchors
- SmartJack® Crawl Space Stabilizers
- GeoLock™ Wall Anchors
- PowerBrace™ Wall System
- PolyLevel™ High-Density Polyurethane Foam
- NexusPro® Joint Sealant
- SealantPro™ Concrete Sealant
Woods Basement Systems proudly serves homeowners in the Greater St. Louis area, including St. Charles, Jefferson City, O'Fallon, Florissant, St. Peters, and surrounding areas. In Southern Illinois, they provide services to homeowners in Springfield, Decatur, Champaign, Mount Vernon, Belleville, Carbondale, Mount Carmel, and surrounding areas.
In addition to the thousands of private homes they have waterproofed, anchored or piered, they have completed many commercial projects including schools, churches, condos, restaurants, apartment complexes, water treatment plants, universities, hospitals, and professional buildings.
Contact Woods Basement Systems for your FREE inspection and written estimate today!