Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
We Provide Foundation & Concrete Repair Solutions in St. Louis, MO
Foundation problems and damaged concrete negatively impact the safety, appearance, and value of your home. We specialize in solving these problems to restore your home and your peace of mind. We offer proven Supportworks products designed to solve many types of concrete and structural problems.
Request your FREE inspection and estimate from your local St. Louis, MO Supportworks concrete and foundation repair contractor.
Foundation & Concrete Repair Services offered in St. Louis:
Foundation Repair in St. Louis
When it comes to your home’s foundation, small problems can turn into bigger and more expensive problems over time. You need a proven solution that will last. Your St. Louis Supportworks contractor offers highly-engineered products designed to permanently solve your home’s foundation problems.
Foundation Problem Signs:
- Cracked Brick/Stucco - Stair-step cracks in exterior foundation walls.
- Bowing Walls - Concrete wall leaning in at the top.
- Shearing Walls - Inward movement of the bottom of the block wall.
- Ceiling Gaps - Space between the ceiling and the interior wall.
- Sagging Floors - Sloping floors or gap between the floor and the interior wall.
- Chimney Separation - Chimney separating from the house.
Concrete Leveling & Repair in St. Louis
Sinking concrete that’s cracked and uneven not only looks bad, but it can also be a tripping hazard. When the soil underneath the concrete driveway, sidewalk, or patio is too wet, too dry, or too loose, this can cause the concrete slab to settle and crack. Our Concrete Protection System can level, repair, and protect your concrete so you can use these area’s around your home without worry. Your Supportworks concrete repair contractor in St. Louis can inspect your concrete and recommend the best solution.
Concrete Repair & Protection System:
- Lift and level concrete slabs
- Seal concrete cracks and joints
- Seal concrete surfaces to protect against pitting, flaking, and staining
- Resurface concrete to restore its look and function
Why More St. Louis Homeowners Choose Us:
- Custom-Designed Foundation & Concrete Repair Solutions
- Exclusive Products, Proven Effective for Over a Decade
- Financing Options Available - Check With Your Local Dealer
St. Louis, MO Zip Codes in Our Service Area
Recent Job Requests for Foundation & Concrete Repair in St. Louis, MO
Project Location: St. Louis, MO 63115
Comment: Soil has washed from under my pavement at the walkway at the top and bottom of my front steps.
Project Location: St. Louis, MO 63116
Comment: Foundation problems Badly cracked walls
Project Location: St. Louis, MO 63128
Comment: My driveway is settling and would like to get a quote for lifting slabs.
Project Location: St. Louis, MO 63108
Comment: Need to install up to 5 piers that will support an existing porch.
Project Location: St. Louis, MO 63114
Comment: I'm in the process of purchasing a house that has been stripped for remodeling. The western wall (cinders block foundation) is bowing and I need some advice or corrective course of action. Thanks!