Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
We Provide Foundation & Concrete Repair Services in East Islip, NY
Does your home have foundation or concrete problems? We use quality Supportworks products to effectively repair your foundation or concrete. Whatever type of structural problem you’re dealing with, your local East Islip Supportworks contractor will provide a customized solution to best meet your home’s needs.
Contact us today to request a FREE inspection and estimate from your local Supportworks concrete and foundation repair contractor in East Islip, NY !
Structural Repair & Concrete Repair Services offered in East Islip:
Home Foundation & Structural Repair in East Islip
Foundation problems can negatively impact the safety, appearance, and value of your home. Issues like foundation settlement, soil changes, and poor construction can cause a variety of symptoms throughout your home. If you think your home might have a structural problem, reach out to your East Islip Supportworks foundation repair professional to have them evaluate your home and recommend the best solution.
Foundation Problem Signs:
- Cracked Brick/Stucco - Stair-step cracks in exterior foundation walls.
- Bowing Walls - Concrete wall leaning in at the top.
- Shearing Walls - Inward movement of the bottom of the block wall.
- Ceiling Gaps - Space between the ceiling and the interior wall.
- Sagging Floors - Sloping floors or gap between the floor and the interior wall.
- Chimney Separation - Chimney separating from the house.
Concrete Leveling & Repair in East Islip
If you’re tired of looking at that ugly, cracked driveway, walkway, or patio, your Supportworks concrete repair contractor in East Islip can help. Cracked and sunken concrete not only looks bad, but it can also be a tripping hazard. Our Concrete Protection System helps homeowners lift, level, repair, and restore the damaged concrete around their home.
Concrete Repair & Protection Solutions:
- Lift and level concrete slabs
- Seal concrete cracks and joints
- Seal concrete surfaces to protect against pitting, flaking, and staining
- Resurface concrete to restore its look and function
Why More East Islip Homeowners Choose Us:
- Custom-Designed Foundation & Concrete Repair Solutions
- Exclusive Products, Proven Effective for Over a Decade
- Financing Options Available - Check With Your Local Dealer