Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
We Provide Foundation & Concrete Repair Solutions in Keizer, OR
Your local structural and foundation repair company in Keizer, OR is TerraFirma Foundation Systems
Foundation problems and damaged concrete negatively impact the safety, appearance, and value of your home. We specialize in solving these problems to restore your home and your peace of mind. We offer proven Supportworks products designed to solve many types of concrete and structural problems.
Request your FREE inspection and estimate from your local Keizer, OR Supportworks concrete and foundation repair contractor.
Foundation & Concrete Repair Services offered in Keizer:
Foundation Repair in Keizer
When it comes to your home’s foundation, small problems can turn into bigger and more expensive problems over time. You need a proven solution that will last. Your Keizer Supportworks contractor offers highly-engineered products designed to permanently solve your home’s foundation problems.
Foundation Problem Signs:
- Cracked Brick/Stucco - Stair-step cracks in exterior foundation walls.
- Bowing Walls - Concrete wall leaning in at the top.
- Shearing Walls - Inward movement of the bottom of the block wall.
- Ceiling Gaps - Space between the ceiling and the interior wall.
- Sagging Floors - Sloping floors or gap between the floor and the interior wall.
- Chimney Separation - Chimney separating from the house.
Concrete Leveling & Repair in Keizer
Sinking concrete that’s cracked and uneven not only looks bad, but it can also be a tripping hazard. When the soil underneath the concrete driveway, sidewalk, or patio is too wet, too dry, or too loose, this can cause the concrete slab to settle and crack. Our Concrete Protection System can level, repair, and protect your concrete so you can use these area’s around your home without worry. Your Supportworks concrete repair contractor in Keizer can inspect your concrete and recommend the best solution.
Concrete Repair & Protection System:
- Lift and level concrete slabs
- Seal concrete cracks and joints
- Seal concrete surfaces to protect against pitting, flaking, and staining
- Resurface concrete to restore its look and function
Why More Keizer Homeowners Choose Us:
- Custom-Designed Foundation & Concrete Repair Solutions
- Exclusive Products, Proven Effective for Over a Decade
- Financing Options Available - Check With Your Local Dealer
Keizer, OR Zip Codes in Our Service Area
Recent Job Requests for Foundation & Concrete Repair in Keizer, OR
Project Location: Keizer, OR 97303
Comment: Sinking and braking foundation