Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
Summerside, PE Foundation & Concrete Repair Services
Your local structural and foundation repair company in Summerside, PE is Ridgeback Basement Systems
The longer a problem with your foundation sits unaddressed, the worse the damage will become. We offer proven solutions to help Summerside homeowners fix their foundation and concrete problems quickly and efficiently, with customizaed solutions to meet any need. Whether you have issues with your home’s foundation or a concrete slab, we provide a solution to address the issue and give you back your peace of mind.
For an inspection and FREE cost estimate in Summerside, PE, contact your local Supportworks contractor today.
Structural & Concrete Repair Services offered in Summerside:
Structural & Foundation Repair in Summerside
Foundation problems can negatively impact the safety, appearance, and value of your property. Issues like foundation settlement, soil changes, and poor construction can cause a variety of symptoms throughout your home - none of which anyone has time for. Some issues are obvious, like hairline cracks in concrete basement walls, but others can be more subtle. If you think your home might have a structural problem, or you notice any of the signs below, reach out to your Summerside Supportworks foundation repair professional to have them evaluate your home and recommend the best solution.
Foundation Problem Signs:
- Cracked Brick/Stucco - Stair-step cracks in exterior foundation walls.
- Bowing Walls - Concrete wall leaning in at the top.
- Shearing Walls - Inward movement of the bottom of the block wall.
- Ceiling Gaps - Space between the ceiling and the interior wall.
- Sagging Floors - Sloping floors or gaps between the floor and the interior wall.
- Chimney Separation - Chimney separating from the house.
What Causes Foundation Problems in Summerside, Prince Edward Island?
Prince Edward Island is known for severe winters, averaging roughly 290 centimeters of snow every year. As snow accumulates from November through April, the snowpack continues to grow, and when the spring thaw comes, massive quantities of water are released into the soils surrounding your home. During this time, it is of the utmost importance that you continually check the floors, walls and joints in your basement. Seepage and water infiltration will be at their peak potential during the weeks of the thaw and are most likely to present themselves at this time.
Concrete Repair in Summerside
If you’re tired of looking at that ugly, cracked driveway, walkway, or patio, your Supportworks concrete repair contractor in Summerside can help. Cracked and sunken concrete not only looks bad, but it can also be a tripping hazard. Our Concrete Protection System helps homeowners lift, level, repair, and restore the damaged concrete around their homes.
- Lift and level concrete slabs
- Seal concrete cracks and joints
- Seal concrete surfaces to protect against pitting, flaking, and staining
- Resurface concrete to restore its look and function
Why More Summerside Homeowners Choose Us:
- Custom-Designed Foundation & Concrete Repair Solutions
- Exclusive Products, Proven Effective for Over a Decade
- Financing Options Available - Check With Your Local Dealer