Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
For over 40 years, Badger Basement Systems has been a leader in foundation repair in Southern & Western Wisconsin & the Greater Rockford, Illinois region. Their many years of experience and dedication to the industry and to homeowners alike has proven Badger Basement Systems to be a highly valued part of the Supportworks Team.
As the authorized Supportworks company in Southern & Western Wisconsin as well as the Greater Rockford, IL area, customers can benefit from:
- Over 40 years in the foundation repair industry
- Trained & trusted foundation & concrete repair experts
- Award-winning products and foundation repair systems
- 25-year manufacturer's product warranty
- Free, no-obligation evaluations and estimates - contact today!
- Foundation Repair to help fix and prevent foundation problems that can cause symptoms such as cracked brick or stucco, shearing walls, ceiling gap, bowing walls, sagging floors, and chimney separation.
- Concrete Repair and Leveling to solve pooling water problems, uneven surfaces, and potentially dangerous tripping hazards caused by sunken concrete slabs, including sidewalks, driveways, porches, patios, pool decks, and garage floors.
- Helical Piers
- Push Piers
- Helical Anchors
- SmartJack® Crawl Space Stabilizers
- GeoLock™ Wall Anchors
- EverBrace™ Wall Restoration System
- PowerBrace™ Wall System
- CarbonArmor® Wall System
- PolyLevel™ High-Density Polyurethane Foam
- NexusPro® Joint Sealant
- SealantPro™ Concrete Sealant
Badger Basement Systems proudly provides foundation repair in Milwaukee and other counties in Wisconsin, such as Buffalo, Columbia, Eau Claire, Jackson, Jefferson, Kenosha, LaCrosse, Lafayette, Racine, Rock, St. Croix, Vernon, Walworth, Waukesha, and surrounding areas. In Illinois, Badger services the counties of Boone, McHenry, and Winnebago.
It's clear that the issue of a defective foundation is going to have to be dealt with. Fixing these problems now, and forever, can bring you the peace of mind of knowing your greatest investment is once again, safe, secure, and fully usable.
Contact Badger Basement Systems today for your FREE inspection & written estimate on Foundation Repair!
Oak Creek, WI
We were called to this home in Kenosha, WI when the homeowners were tired of having to clean up water every time it rained. They were also concerned about the floor above the basement because it started to sag. This home already had some posts in the basement but they were failing, resulting in the floor above to sag. We came in and not only took care of the water issue, but installed our SmartJack System. This system is made of galvanized steel which will not rust, provides immediate stabilization and lift and has a high capacity supporting over 60,000 lbs. The SmartJacks replaced their failing posts and now will provide them with the protection and security that they have been looking for.
Sagging Floors and a Wet Basement
There is a slight bow in the wall where a crack can be seen. Although not a major issue right now, prevention of further movement is much needed.
Slight bowing wall
As the soil puts pressure on your foundation wall from forces of nature such as moisture and frost, it can cause it to crack, bow and tip inward. Luckily we have a solution that will not only stabilize the foundation wall immediately but is adjustable so overtime, there is potential to reverse the wall failure. The PowerBraces are Zinc-plated steel beams that are custom fit to your basement wall height. They are tightly secured against the wall with brackets that anchor to your basement floor and the floor joists above. The top bracket can be tightened which will allow us to get the maximum amount of movement in the wall to get it back in place if possible.
Wall Stabilization in Butler, WI
This property had stair stepping cracks in the walls along with bowing. We installed out PowerBraace system on two of the walls in the basement to help support the walls from bowing further in and eventually with routine tightening's we hope to make the walls plumb again.
Bowing Foundation Walls