Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
About TC Hafford Basement Systems
Wells, ME 04090
If your foundation is showing signs of a structural problem, TC Hafford Basement Systems is here to help. With over 25 years of foundation repair expereince, homeowners in Maine and Southeastern NH can rely on their foundation repair experts to fix any and all foundational issues.
As the authorized Supportworks company in Maine and Southeastern NH , customers can benefit from:
- Over 25 years of foundation repair experience
- Long-lasting, award-winning foundation repair products
- Trained & licensed foundation & concrete repair specialists
- Free, no-obligation inspections and estimates - contact today!
- Foundation Repair to help fix and prevent foundation problems that can cause symptoms such as cracked brick or stucco, shearing walls, ceiling gap, bowing walls, sagging floors, and chimney separation.
- Concrete Repair and Leveling to solve pooling water problems, uneven surfaces, and potentially dangerous tripping hazards caused by sunken concrete slabs, including sidewalks, driveways, porches, patios, pool decks, and garage floors.
- Helical Piers
- Push Piers
- Helical Anchors
- SmartJack® Crawl Space Stabilizers
- GeoLock™ Wall Anchors
- PowerBrace™ Wall System
- PolyLevel™ High-Density Polyurethane Foam
In Maine, T.C. Hafford services the following counties: Androscoggin, Aroostook, Cumberland, Franklin, Hancock, Katahdin/Moosehead, Kennebec, Knox, Oxford, Penobscot, Piscataquis, Sagadahoc, Somerset, Waldo, Washington, and York, ME.
In New Hampshire, T.C. Hafford services the following counties: Belknap, Carroll, Strafford and Rockingham, NH.
Contact T.C. Hafford Basement Systems on the form above today for your FREE written estimate on foundation repair in ME and Southeastern NH!