Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
Quality 1st Basement Systems is the leading foundation repair service contractor serving Northern New Jersey, Central New Jersey, as well as Rockland County, New York and Bucks and Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania. Since 1986, Quality 1st has been restoring foundations to their original integrity, while also restoring safety to local homes once and for all.
As the authorized Supportworks company in New Jersey, customers can benefit from:
- Over 30 years of trusted foundation repair services
- Exclusive, proven foundation & concrete repair systems
- Direct contractor financing options for qualified borrowers
- Free, no-obligation evaluations and estimates - contact today!
- Foundation Repair to help fix and prevent foundation problems that can cause symptoms such as cracked brick or stucco, shearing walls, ceiling gap, bowing walls, sagging floors, and chimney separation.
- Concrete Repair and Leveling to solve pooling water problems, uneven surfaces, and potentially dangerous tripping hazards caused by sunken concrete slabs, including sidewalks, driveways, porches, patios, pool decks, and garage floors.
- Helical Piers
- Push Piers
- Helical Anchors
- SmartJack® Crawl Space Stabilizers
- GeoLock™ Wall Anchors
- PowerBrace™ Wall System
- CarbonArmor® Wall System
- WallDefense™ Bracket
- WallDefense™ Strap
- PolyLevel™ High-Density Polyurethane Foam
- NexusPro® Joint Sealant
- SealantPro™ Concrete Sealant
Quality 1st Basement Systems serves Northern New Jersey and Rockland County of New York, including East Brunswick, Edison, Elizabeth, Fair Lawn, Fort Lee, Garfield, Irvington Lakewood, Livingston, Lodi, Long Passaic, Paterson, Perth Amboy, Plainfield, Ridgewood, Sayreville, Scotch Plains, South Plainfield, Summit, Toms River, Union and all surrounding areas.
Contact Quality 1st Basement Systems for your FREE Foundation Repair Estimate in New Jersey today!
North Brunswick, NJ
A homeowner in Plainsboro, NJ decided to do something about the sunken and settled concrete slabs around his property. The trip hazards were not safe for his small children, family, or visitors. Foundation Supportworks of New Jersey was able to remedy the problem with the PolyLEVEL Polyurethane Injection System. Drilling penny sized holes in the concrete and injecting the foam was able to lift the sunken concrete back to its original elevation.
Lifting Concrete to Avoid Trip Hazard
Bridgewater contractor called Quality 1st Basement Systems to inquire about foundation repair in the basement of a home he was remodeling. The basement walls were bowing causing a large crack across the wall. Quality 1st used wall anchors to support the foundation and basement walls. Wall anchor systems permanently stabilize the foundation which means this Bridgewater homeowner will never have to worry about bowing walls again!
Foundation Repair in Bridgewater, NJ
With summer 2013 approaching this homeowner in Englishtown decided to do something about the sunken and settled concrete slabs around his pool. The trip hazards were not safe for his small children. So Foundation Supportworks of New Jersey was able to remedy the problem with the PolyLEVEL Polyurethane Injection System. Drilling penny sized holes in the concrete and injected foam was able to lift the sunken concrete up a total of 5 inches.
Pool Concrete Tripping Hazard
Repairing a cracked foundation and uneven flooring in this Montville, NJ home.
Foundation Repair in Montville, NJ