Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
About Adirondack Basement Systems
Halfmoon, NY 12065
Adirondack Basement Systems has been New York's local provider of expert foundation repair, concrete leveling, and concrete repair services since 1997. As a member of the international Basement Systems network and the Supportworks network, Adirondack Basement Systems has exclusive access to the most innovative waterproofing solutions and high-quality products.
Hiring the authorized Supportworks company in New York means you can benefit from:
- Patented & awarded products
- More than 20 years of experience
- Recognized & awarded service
- Written, transferable warranties
- Foundation Repair for bowing walls, sinking settlements, sagging crawl spaces, and wall cracks.
- Concrete Leveling to repair sinking, uneven concrete.
- Concrete Repair to fix cracked, unsightly concrete.
- CarbonArmor® Wall Reinforcing System
- Foundation Push Pier Systems
- Foundation Helical Pier Systems
- PowerBrace™ Foundation Wall Repair System
- SmartJack® Crawl Space Support System
- WallDefense Brackets & Straps
Proudly serving New York, including Albany County, Saratoga County, Ulster County, Rensselaer County, Schenectady County, Warren County, Washington County, Otsego County, Columbia County, Fulton County, and the surrounding areas. This includes the cities and towns of Albany, Colonie, Schenectady, Troy, Clifton Park, Guilderland, Glenville, Saratoga Springs, Queensbury, Niskayuna, and areas nearby.
Adirondack Basement Systems has been awarded the 2013 BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics, the 2010 Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics, the 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award, the 2014 Community News Reader's Choice Award, the 2014 Troy Record Reader's Choice Award, and the 2014 Saratogian Reader's Choice Award.
Contact Adirondack Basement Systems to schedule your free evaluation and estimate today!