Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
About All-Dry of the Carolinas
Laurens, SC 29360
John Mitchell's All-Dry of the Carolinas is the local Supportworks foundation repair and concrete repair company in North Carolina, South Carolina and parts of Georgia. Founded in 1991, John and his wife have built a reliable business that not only specializes in foundation repairs but basement waterproofing and crawl space repair. They have dedicated over 25 years to serving their community and changing their customer's homes.
As the locally-owned Supportworks company in Laurens, South Carolina, customers can benefit from:
- Exclusive, Proven Foundation & Concrete Repair Systems
- Professionally-Trained Foundation & Concrete Repair Specialists
- Award-Winning Service
- Free, No-Obligation Evaluations, and Estimates - Schedule Today!
- Foundation Repair to keep your foundation as strong and reliable as the day it was built, with our patented foundation repair products.
- Concrete Repair and Leveling to help fix shifting slabs of concrete or water seeping in through cracks.
- Wall Anchors
- I-Beam Wall Brace
- Foundation & Slab Piers
- Crawl Space Jack Posts
- CarbronArmorⓇ Wall Reinforcing System
All-Dry of the Carolinas proudly services areas throughout South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia. Check below or on our website to see if we service your area:
- SC - Columbia, Spartanburg, Greenville, Rock Hill, Anderson, and more!
- NC - Buncombe, Haywood, Henderson, Macon, McDowell, Polk, Transylvania, Asheville, and more!
- GA - Augusta, Canon, Cornelia, Elberton, Franklin Springs, Reed Cree, Snialsville, Toccoa, Turnerville, and more!
All-Dry of the Carolinas has been honored as a 5-time winner of the Gold Star Award by the Upstate South Carolina Better Business Bureau. Be sure to have the best foundation repair contractors working on your home!
Check out our concrete and foundation repair before and after photos and read reviews from customers below. Schedule your FREE evaluation and estimate today!