Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
Davenport Foundation Repair has been in the contracting business in Utah for over 30 years. Ron Davenport, president, owner, and operator has worked primarily within the Wasatch front, from Salt Lake City, Ogden to Provo. Davenport Foundation Repair serves the entire state of Utah.
As the authorized Supportworks company in Utah, customers can benefit from:
- Over 30 years of foundation & concrete repair experience
- Exclusive, patented foundation & concrete repair systems
- Trained & licensed foundation & concrete repair specialists
- 25-year manufacturer's product warranty
- Free, no-obligation inspections and estimates - contact today!
- Foundation Repair to help fix and prevent foundation problems that can cause symptoms such as cracked brick or stucco, shearing walls, ceiling gaps, bowing walls, sagging floors, and chimney separation.
- Concrete Repair and Leveling to solve pooling water problems, uneven surfaces, and potentially dangerous tripping hazards caused by sunken concrete slabs, including sidewalks, driveways, porches, patios, pool decks, and garage floors.
- Helical Piers
- Push Piers
- Helical Anchors
- SmartJack® Crawl Space Stabilizers
- GeoLock™ Wall Anchors
- PowerBrace™ Wall System
- CarbonArmor® Wall System
- EverBrace™ Wall System
- PolyLevel™ High-Density Polyurethane Foam
- NexusPro® Joint Sealant
- SealantPro™ Concrete Sealant
Davenpost Foundation Repair proudly offers its services to customers in Utah, including Salt Lake City, West Jordan, Provo, Ogden, Tooele, Sandy, West Valley City, and surrounding areas.
If you're looking for a long-lasting, trusted solution to your foundational issues, contact Davenport Foundation Repair today! They offer FREE inspections and estimates.
Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City, UT
Foundation repair issues are usually due to bad drainage, ground movement, subsidence or poor construction, which causes your foundation to shift or settle. Your foundation repair problem will usually be noticed by doors or windows that no longer open and close, or drywall cracks. Incomplete or failed waterproofing around and under basement walls and floors is a significant cause.
Foundation Issue Cause and Solution
Foundation SupportWorks push piers were used to stabilize this home and return the foundation to its original integrity.
Substantial Settling Before and After
This is a home with major settling and it was affecting a front support beam. After wall anchoring, the home is stable and was restored to its original integrity.
Support Beam Damage & Repair
Before and after piering. The customer was very pleased with the end result, and wished he had done this years earlier.
Before & After Piering