Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
Fortress Foundation Solutions provides trusted foundation and concrete repair solutions to the VA Metropolitan Area, including Lynchburg, Roanoke, Charlottesville, and nearby. They believe that by providing long-lasting, durable solutions, with excellent customer service, they can change the foundation repair industry and, ultimately, the world.
As the authorized Supportworks company in Western & Central Virginia, customers can benefit from:
- Locally owned & operated company
- Exclusive, innovative foundation & concrete repair systems
- Trained & trusted foundation & concrete repair specialists
- Direct contractor financing options for qualified borrowers
- Free, no-obligation evaluations and estimates - contact today!
- Foundation Repair to help fix and prevent foundation problems that can cause symptoms such as cracked brick or stucco, shearing walls, ceiling gap, bowing walls, sagging floors, and chimney separation.
- Concrete Repair and Leveling to solve pooling water problems, uneven surfaces, and potentially dangerous tripping hazards caused by sunken concrete slabs, including sidewalks, driveways, porches, patios, pool decks, and garage floors.
- Helical Piers
- Push Piers
- Helical Anchors
- SmartJack® Crawl Space Stabilizers
- GeoLock™ Wall Anchors
- PowerBrace™ Wall System
- CarbonArmor® Wall System
- PolyLevel™ High-Density Polyurethane Foam
- NexusPro® Joint Sealant
- SealantPro™ Concrete Sealant
- ResurfacePro™ Concrete Coating
Fortress Foundation Solutions proudly serves Western and Central Virginia, including Lynchburg, Roanoke, Charlottesville, Blacksburg, Harrisonburg, Danville, Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg, Winchester, Stafford, and surrounding areas.
Whether you need to fix a settling foundation, sagging crawl space, cracked or bowing foundation walls, and more, Fortress Foundation Solutions has the proven products and expert craftsmanship to help you! Call today to schedule a FREE estimate and inspection!
Ms. Home Owner Called Fortress Foundation Solutions because she noticed her floors were sagging and soft. We sent out our system designer Skylar and he was swiftly able to diagnose and find a cure for her damp crawl space. Gary and his crew hustled and got the job done while working with Ms. Home owner's time restraints and ended up leaving her crawl space safe, happy and healthy!
This home owner called our Fortress Team needing extra support in their crawl space. This home was a rental property of theirs and they wanted it taken care of correctly! Our System Designer Dave created the solution to install eight of our Smart Jack Support Beam Systems to create the floor support needed. Dave also installed our Clean Space Vapor Barrier System to ensure the crawl space would remain dry. This gave the home owners the peace of mind they needed to rent this home out!
Crawl Space Support, Dollyhyde Road, Union Bridge MD
This home owner called our office to see if we could help preserve "the bones" of their 1875 Victorian farmhouse. Our expert system designer, Skylar, was sent to do a complete and free evaluation. Skylar quickly helped find a solution and our superintendent Nick took a few crews over to the property to "forever" brace the foundation with our EverBrace wall restoration system. The home owner can now continue the renovations knowing the foundation is secure for many, many more years to come!
EverBrace Project on Jasontown Rd, Westminster, MD
Fortress Foundation Solutions installed a series of PowerBraces to prevent further bowing in this customer's home. Over time, the braces can be tightened, and will eventually lead to a straightening of the affected wall.
Cabin John, MD PowerBrace Install