Find your expert.
Fix your problem.
It only takes a few seconds.
DryZone LLC provides state-of-the-art foundation repair systems to homeowners living in Delaware and the Maryland Eastern Shore. Locally owned and operated, DryZone LLC offers its award-winning service to customers in need of foundation and concrete repair.
As the authorized Supportworks company in Delaware and the Eastern Shore of Maryland, local homeowners can benefit from:
- Exclusive foundation & concrete repair systems
- Highly skilled experts in foundation & concrete repair
- Flexable financing options for qualified borrowers
- Free, no-obligation evaluations and estimates - contact today!
- Foundation Repair to help fix and prevent foundation problems that can cause symptoms such as cracked brick or stucco, shearing walls, ceiling gap, bowing walls, sagging floors, and a tilting chimney.
- Concrete Repair and Leveling to solve pooling water problems, uneven surfaces, and potentially dangerous tripping hazards caused by sunken concrete slabs, including sidewalks, driveways, porches, patios, pool decks, and garage floors.
- Helical Piers
- Push Piers
- Helical Anchors
- SmartJack® Crawl Space Stabilizers
- GeoLock™ Wall Anchors
- PowerBrace™ Wall System
- CarbonArmor® Wall System
- PolyLevel™ High-Density Polyurethane Foam
DryZone LLC proudly offers foundation and concrete repair to homeowners in Delaware and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- Delaware: including Kent, New Castle, and Sussex counties. Cities include Lewes, Rehoboth Beach, Middletown, Newark Dover, Wilmington, Milford, Camden, Milton, and surrounding areas.
- Eastern Maryland including Worcester, Wicomico, Talbot, Caroline, and Dorchester counties. Cities include Easton, Berlin, Salisbury, Ocean City, Greensboro, Cambridge, and surrounding areas.
Contact DryZone for your FREE inspection & written estimate on Foundation Repair today!
East New Market, MD
This homeowner in Catonsville, MD had the right idea by calling DryZone instead of trying to seal their cracks themselves! NexusPro joint sealant is silicone based and naturally expands or contracts with concrete during temperature changes. It also prevents water infiltration and minimizes the soil softening and erosion that water causes when it gets beneath the slab.
NexusPro Joint Sealing in Catonsville, MD
This homeowner in Severn, MD needed a little uplift on their driveway and walkway of their home. With PolyLevel and NexusPro joint sealant, this home was transformed and looks like new!
Driveway Repair in Severn, MD
One of these corners is not like the others; at least not for this garage space! With PolyLevel, this garage has been leveled out for good! What a difference in a day with our DryZone crew!
Lifting a Corner in a Garage in La Plata, MD
Construction work in the surrounding areas can move soil underneath concrete slabs. Due to construction in the area, this homeowner noticed a fast rate of sinking on their concrete stoop. With PolyLevel, DryZone lifted and leveled the stoop back to the original height and sealed the surrounding cracks.
Lifting a Sinking Stoop in Gwynn Oak, MD